[MINC-users] minc "make check" error -- not just a Snow Leopard problem

Nicolas Kassis nic.kassis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:02:12 EST 2011

Hi Claude,

There is an available Mac here in the office we can play with and I
can make it available to your through VNC. A virtual OSX installation
is more work than it's worth ;p (Using OSx86 is which is not optimal).
It would be interesting to be able to make a linux, mac (windows?)
available for build testing. Linux is easy, the mac is a little bit
more work considering we need a physical machine.

Nic