[MINC-users] The future of MINC

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:22:44 EST 2011

>> Well then my decree is for NITRC, I know it's not really my decree to
>> make but nonetheless I have made it.  I know some of the others
>> (launchpad, google code) are more pretty but at least NITRC is
>> something that we (MINC people) will actually have a hope of
>> changing/updating if the need arises.
>
> Do they support one of the distributed version control systems yet? (git, hg, bzr, etc.) Having used them for a while now I do think that DVCS offers considerable advantages.

Nope not yet.  CVS or SVN for now it would seem.

So in an attempt to canvas public MINC opinion for those who do MINC
dev please take a few moments to add your comments here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Future

You don't have to register a username to edit.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)