[MINC-users] brain-view

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 00:42:12 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Correct on a bunch of things. Quarter is a pain, the tgz you download
seems to need patching and even then the examples or something make
the build fail. Still here is what I managed last time I tried this:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/beta/

You will find a Ubuntu 10.10 package for amd64 and a binary
brain-view2 file that seems to work for me.

Let me know if this works OK, if so I'll just perform something dirty
and turn the single executable into a package.

ta