[MINC-users] mincaverage gives float numbers for integers

Ji Hyum KO kojinet at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 15 18:49:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

What I am trying to do is to combind masks (segmented) that are in five
seperate volume.
So, volume 1 has grey matter, volume 2 has white matter, volume 3 has
striatum, etc...

Each volume do not have overlapping voxels.

In order to give different integer values, I multiplied the masks with
1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Then, mincaverage all volume, then mincmath -mult -const 5...

The resulted image has weird float values such as 2.0252...

How can I make them clean integer values like 2.000000

Best,

Ji Hyun