[MINC-users] Ubuntu Maverick Packages available.

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:57:18 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,
Just upgraded to 10.10 on my 32bit thinkpad, but ran into a problem
when installing minc. Here are the steps I took and error msgs:

1. Added this to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-maverick ./

2.mishkin at thinkpad:~$ sudo apt-get install minc
[sudo] password for mishkin:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package minc is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'minc' has no installation candidate

3. mishkin at thinkpad:~$ sudo apt-get install mincbundle
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 mincbundle : Depends: minc but it is not installable
              Depends: glim-image but it is not installable
              Depends: mincblob but it is not installable
              Depends: mincdti but it is not installable
              Depends: mincfft but it is not installable
              Depends: mincmorph but it is not installable
              Depends: mincregress but it is not installable
              Depends: mincsample but it is not installable
              Depends: mrisim but it is not installable
              Depends: volperf but it is not installable
              Depends: volregrid but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-autoreg but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-average305-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-colin27-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-icbm152-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-icbm152-nl-2009 but it is not installable
              Depends: bicpl but it is not installable
              Depends: postf but it is not installable
              Depends: display but it is not installable
              Depends: register but it is not installable
              Depends: ray-trace but it is not installable
              Depends: ebtks but it is not installable
              Depends: classify but it is not installable
              Depends: inormalize but it is not installable
              Depends: n3 but it is not installable
              Depends: oobicpl but it is not installable
              Depends: bicinventor but it is not installable
E: Broken packages