[MINC-users] Automatic converting .tag to .obj

Laurence Mercier laurence at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 8 10:13:45 EDT 2010

Do you mean labels? Tags are just point coordinates.

To transform a label (.mnc) into a 3D surface (.obj) you can use
marching_cubes

Laurence

On 10/8/2010 10:05 AM, Cláudio Vinícius wrote:
> Hello everyone! I'm been using Minc for a couple weeks, and I have a doubt:
> Is there a way to convert the a .tag file from a segmented region directly
> to a .obj polygon, without using the "Display" interface(create surface)? I
> have lots of .tags and it would take me too much time to convert them all
> manually.
> Thanks!
> Claudio V.C

Laurence Mercier
McConnell Brain Imaging Center
Montreal Neurological Institute, room: WB-320
3801 University St
Montreal (QC), H3A 2B4
CANADA

Office Phone: +1 514.398.1573