[MINC-users] methods for registering brainmap.org activation data to subject data

Pierre Bellec pbellec at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 23 13:52:07 EST 2010

Dear Michel,

I am not sure to understand what you are trying to do. If I am correct,
Sleuth just produces coordinates. ALE will give you maps, in stereotaxic
space. Do you want to bring those maps in the space of individual subjects
?? You will then need to estimate a transformation from the individual space
to stereotaxic space (the most common tool to do that is MRI2TAL I believe,
even though there are other scripts around, please ask if you need more
details). You will then need to use MINCRESAMPLE with the inverse transform
to resample your ALE map in the individual subject space.

I hope this helps,

Pierre Bellec, PhD
Chercheur adjoint
Centre de recherche de l'institut de Gériatrie de Montréal
Département d'informatique et de recherche opérationnelle
Université de Montréal
http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec
(001)(514) 340 3540 #336730