[MINC-users] Re : MINC2 on Mac OS 10.5

Pierre Bellec pbellec at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 16 15:58:01 EST 2010

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

@Burt
This is precisely what I would like to avoid. But if I really need to, I'll
try with the help of Mathieu and I will get back to you if we run into
problems. I am waiting on Andrew though, because if he decides to release
new packages (or a bundle !!) that would be the best solution (much cleaner
& easier installation, no work on my end :) ).

@Claude
I will try your tar ball, but I am kind of pessimistic as I do need quite a
bit of different packages.

@Sean
It has been released in the general sense, but not for the Mac plateform as
far as I know. At least, it is absent of the MNI repository :
http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx-10.5/

Regards,

Pierre Bellec, PhD
Chercheur adjoint
Centre de recherche de l'institut de Gériatrie de Montréal
Département d'informatique et de recherche opérationnelle
Université de Montréal
http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec
(001)(514) 340 3540 #336730