[MINC-users] Ubuntu Lynx Packages

Flemming Littrup Andersen fling at pet.rh.dk
Mon May 31 04:51:16 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

I have a few display related errors:

postf will crash with an X error as soon as I try to adjust the color scale:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  88 (X_FreeColors)
  Value in failed request:  0xeddfec81
  Serial number of failed request:  777

Also - Display is segfaulting on startup - even with no input data.

Thus is on a fresh 64-bit install of Lynx on a Lenovo Thinkcentre
(82Q35 graphics using i915 as far as I know).

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Flemming

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently uploading packages for ubuntu lynx here:
>
>   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-lucid/
>
> This has required some changes to EBTKS for a build against gcc 4.3
> and a few other things. It is currently missing brain-view as there is
> some qt3/4 build config issue that I am yet to hunt down. Let me know
> if something breaks with them for you.
>

> --
> Andrew Janke
> (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
> Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883

Flemming Littrup Andersen, Ph.D
Rigshospitalet Copenhagen, Dep. PET-3982
Phone: +45 3545-8143
Mobile: +45 2615-7368