[MINC-users] link problem

francois hebert francois.hebert007 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:49:57 EDT 2010

Hi All there,

New in the MINC world, I'm trying to implement C stuffs into MINC. For a
simple test, I implemented a basic C program (Test.c  attached) and tried to
compiled it using a command line found in minc_wikibook as below:

arsene at balvenie:~$ gcc -g -o Test1 -I/usr/local/bic/include
-L/usr/local/bic/lib -lminc2 -lhdf5 ~/Desktop/Test.c

And I've got the following error message:

/tmp/ccyMXdho.o: In function `main':
/home/arsene/Desktop/Cluster.
c:20: undefined reference to `miopen_volume'
/home/arsene/Desktop/Cluster.c:29: undefined reference to
`miconvert_world_to_voxel'
/home/arsene/Desktop/Cluster.c:40: undefined reference to `miget_real_value'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

It seems like the program is compiled but links are not performed...
!?!?!?!?

What wrong?

Thanks in advance,