[MINC-users] nu_correct (volume_stats) assertion failed

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:56:25 EDT 2010

> Can't wait to get this OS X 64-bit build going... Man this is tough...
> (sigh)

Welcome to the EBTKS ornery beast! :)  Well actually that probably
isn't fair on Alex, it's at least half C++'s fault for continually
changing the spec!.  (but I digress...)

> neon:Darwin:# volume_stats
> Assertion failed at line 32 in file templates/Pool.cc
>
> I believe that Pool.cc file belongs to EBTKS, I'm using version 1.6.2. I
> checked the output generated during its build, no apparent problem there. I
> built it again, just to make sure, and did the same for N3. Everything went
> well but the failed assertion error persists.

> Any ideas?

And this is just running volume_stats by itself?  ie: it was trying to
produce the -help output?

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)