[MINC-users] mincheader for minc2

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 31 11:32:17 EDT 2010

Thanks Andrew, Samir, and Kevin L.!

I did get a reply from Kevin Larcher yesterday suggesting I typed:
source /data/aces/aces1/quarantines/Linux-i686/Feb-14-2008/init-sge.csh

and it solved the problem.

btw, I do run this on a BIC machine.

I also typed /usr/local/bic/bin/mincdump -h infile.mnc (before sourcing
the init-sge.csh) and it did spit out the header!

Thanks again!

Paul