[MINC-users] from surface to adjacency

Pierre Bellec pbellec at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 27 15:29:22 EDT 2010

Thanks so much, Bin, this is exactly what I was looking for (the NBR output
is what I use rather than an actual adjacency matrix representation).

Best regards,

Pierre Bellec
Post-doctoral fellow
McConnel Brain Imaging Center, Webster 2B
Montreal Neurological Institute
3801 University Street
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 2B4
http://wiki.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/index.php/PierreBellec