[MINC-users] Anybody having experience with FSL?

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:27:50 EST 2010

Hello list,
Perhaps someone with specific knowledge of MELODIC in FSL would be able to
help Mona a bit better.
She seems to have an orientation (or else really bad registration) problem
with her functional data, and the usual mincreshape tricks that I use for
structural datasets don't seem to be working.
good luck Mona,
mishkin