[MINC-users] register and Display issues on Fedora 12

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:11:45 EST 2010

Hi,
 I have trouble with Display and register on Fedora 12.
I compiled minc2 + register and Display presumably without incident, but
when runing Display and register I get the follwoing in the terminal:

Could not get requested colour_map_mode(0), got(1,256)
and
G_draw_pixels(): cannot draw rgb pixels in colour map mode.
G_draw_pixels(): cannot draw rgb pixels in colour map mode.

As a particularly bad omen this error seems to have no direct hits in google
:(
Both programs UI appear to be black/white only.

My guess is this is a GL issue of some sort has anybody seen it before and
know how to fix it?

I may get a GeForce card in stead of the Quadro FX as I also had problems
with Blender freezing, but glxinfo tells me direct rendering is on. I am
using the rpmfusion nvidia drivers.

Cheers
Soren