[MINC-users] i386 and amd64 ubuntu lucid packages

Vladimir Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:21:34 EDT 2010

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are now available here:
>
>   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-lucid/

It looks like something is broken, I added
deb http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-lucid ./
to my /etc/apt/sources.list , did apt-get update. And now if I do
apt-cache search minc
it finds libminc2-1, libminc-dev and minc-tools from the standard distribution
and also mincbundle

But if i try to do apt-get install mincbundle  I am getting following error:
  mincbundle: Depends: minc but it is not installable
              Depends: glim-image but it is not installable
              Depends: mincblob but it is not installable
              Depends: mincdti but it is not installable
              Depends: mincfft but it is not installable
              Depends: mincmorph but it is not installable
              Depends: mincregress but it is not installable
              Depends: mincsample but it is not installable
              Depends: mrisim but it is not installable
              Depends: volperf but it is not installable
              Depends: volregrid but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-autoreg but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-average305-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-colin27-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-icbm152-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models-icbm152-nl-2009 but it is not installable
              Depends: bicpl but it is not installable
              Depends: postf but it is not installable
              Depends: display but it is not installable
              Depends: register but it is not installable
              Depends: ray-trace but it is not installable
              Depends: ebtks but it is not installable
              Depends: classify but it is not installable
              Depends: inormalize but it is not installable
              Depends: n3 but it is not installable
              Depends: arguments but it is not installable
              Depends: oobicpl but it is not installable
              Depends: bicinventor but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

P.S. Running 64bit Ubuntu 10.04

--
Best regards,