[MINC-users] minc tools crash in matlab

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 21:59:21 EST 2010

I certainly would have no problem with this.   My suggestion would be
to just compile the tools you need (rawtominc, mincextract, mincinfo?)
as static and distribute them with your NIAK package for various
platforms. Shouldn't be too hard to keep up to date for a limited
number of platforms.

Perhaps even go so far as to call them niak_mincinfo of something when
compiled to avoid issues. Obviously this should be controlled with
some global variable in NIAK so that you can use the "normal" MINC
libraries/binaries but for most cases it should be fine.

Something like $niak_bin_prefix = ($haveminc == 1) ? "" : "niak_"
would work very well.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)