[MINC-users] Building N3 on cygwin

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:32:56 EST 2010

Hi Delphine,

I was not aware of that page but then I haven't touched Cygwin in a
while.. It looks to me like a simple compilation problem. If you are
just after N3, then odds are you can skip over the error here with
dcm2mnc (a data format converter) with 'make -k'.  In the directory
you type make (minc-1.4?) instead of typing:

  $ make

type:

   $ make -k

The compilation might just make it through.  Failing that send another
email and I will update my cygwin tar build and upload it.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)