[MINC-users] register and Display issues on Nvidia hardware + later versions of Ubuntu/Fedora.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:35:12 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have had a number of reports of "cannot get requested
colour_map_mode(x,x)" with later distributions and nvidia hardware. In
an attempt to fix this I have made a number of changes/simplifications
to the GLUT code in register in order to try and get around this.

Can those with this problem give this package a try:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz/Register-1.4.0.tar.gz

I'll be most interested in bug reports from it.

Thanks

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)