[MINC-users] bicpl documentation

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:59:33 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Mishkin Derakhshan <mishkind at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> There used to be some documentation on bicpl here:
> http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/bicpl/
> If I recall it was created with doxygen.
>
> i realize that the bicpl library has probably changed a lot so
> a) is there a new online documentation source? if not:
> b) is /libraries/bicpl/Documentation in cvs up to date? and if so
> c) how do I use the files in  /libraries/bicpl/Documentation

Thanks to ACV for helping me install doxygen and its dependencies and
getting c) to work.
For those interested:

sudo apt-get install graphviz libtool doxygen
cd /libraries/bicpl/
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-build-path=/usr/local/bic/ --with-minc2
cd Documentation/
make dox
firefox html/index.html

Now about a) and b)...