[MINC-users] philips PAR REC to minc

David Seminowicz davids at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 22 13:53:31 EDT 2009

Thanks Evan, Don, and Rupert.  I gave MIPAV a quick try and it works well
although I'm having a few issues with orientation, which I haven't had a
chance yet to work out (MIPAV looks like a really useful program that I
wasn't aware of, so thanks for pointing it out to me).

Rupert, I wouldn't mind checking out your ITK code if you don't mind
sharing.

dave