[MINC-users] For the Ubuntu Jaunty crash test dummies.

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:40:57 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,
I just did a fresh install of jaunty i386 on my laptop.
It seems a couple of the i386 packages are missing, namely mni-models*
Also, could you make the brain-view package?
I know I could probably use the packages from
http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/deb but i thought that for the new
users, it might be nice if they could just

sudo echo "deb http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-jaunty ./" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install minc mni-autoreg mni-models*

thanks,
mishkin
p.s. is the above the recommended way to install?