[MINC-users] XP problem?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat May 16 10:08:43 EDT 2009

Hi Atsuko

> I am trying to make several files using multistat on Matlab on Windows XP.
> Altough some of them were completed, some were not.
> The fisrt_pass_slice has no problem, but the second_pass_slice didn't work.
>
> There is an error message for XP.
> micreateimage.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
>
> I am sure the structure of matlab command is almost the same for the
> succeeded ones and un-succeeded ones.

I have never run matlab + emma on Windows so I am guessing here...
Are the files that things don't work for MINC2 by any chance?

On linux you can use the "file" command to figure out which is which.
A netcdf file is MINC1 and HDF5 MINC2. I am guessing that your version
of EMMA was not compiled against HDF5 or with minc2 enabled.

Sorry i can't be of more help.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)