[MINC-users] failures when running N3 with small smoothingdistances

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:46:49 EDT 2009

2009/5/5 Vitali Zagorodnov <ZVitali at ntu.edu.sg>:
> I am using N3 version 1.1 (the one that comes with FreeSurfer).

1.1?  The last release was 1.10.1  what does:

   nu_correct -version

return?

> Not sure what ebtks refers to, I am using N3 as part of FreeSurfer package, so not sure what version they are using.

Ah...  ebtks is a library that N3 uses for spline calculations amongst
other things.

> Maybe somebody who has the very latest versions installed can replicate these errors?

Perhaps, the first issue is not related to -distance parameter in
isolation but a combination of the input volume step sizes and the
-distance parameter.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)