[MINC-users] compiling dyld, 32, 64?

Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 6 18:34:26 EST 2009

On the CMake front, after much fighting with it, I find that I abhor it
and its insistance at wrapping everything in a config file / menu
system. I find it very opaque as it insists in implementing its world
view on the whole build process. But maybe I just haven't seen the light
and my liking the simplicity (or clarity?) of Makefiles.

Alex