[MINC-users] dyld errors

Jon Erik Ween jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca
Fri Mar 6 07:21:29 EST 2009

Andrew

Similar to yours:

jween:~ jween$ uname -a
Darwin jween.local 9.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.6.0: Mon Nov 24
17:37:00 PST 2008; root:xnu-1228.9.59~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
jween:~ jween$ sw_vers
ProductName:	Mac OS X
ProductVersion:	10.5.6
BuildVersion:	9G55

I find it a bit odd, but have not seen anywhere in my browsing how to
change these settings to indicate that your native architecture is
x86_64 but i'm betting it has an impact when you just naively compile
things and don't deliberately set parameters to "cross-platform"
compile.

Jon

Soli Deo Gloria