[MINC-users] Register for Macintosh - error message

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:23:52 EDT 2009

Hi Gilles,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 05:40, Gilles Plourde<gilles.plourde at mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I have  installed Register  from the register-1.3.6.pkg (downloaded from the
> osx-10.5 folder on the BIC software ) on an Intel Mac (OS 10.5.5 and X
> Window 2.5.1). The installation was successful but I get the following error
> when invoking register:
>
> dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libhdf5.0.dylib
> Referenced from: /usr/local/bic/bin/register
> Reason: image not found
> Trace/BPT trap

HDF is a library that MINC2 needs to run. In this case it is looking
for a Darwinports? version of this library I think.  Anyhow, if you
get Alex's binary OSX package from here:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx-10.5-x86_64-alex/

It will include this library.  See the README in that folder for more details.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)