[MINC-users] jaunty problems

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:02:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 19:57, Flemming Andersen <fling at pet.rh.dk> wrote:
> Yes both intel. I tried both with and without compiz (just metacity) and no
> change.. same with -single and -rgb on register, no change.

> I have my eyes on freeglut too...

I have this:

localhost:~$ dpkg --list | grep glut
ii  freeglut3
2.4.0-6.1ubuntu1                                           OpenGL
Utility Toolkit
ii  freeglut3-dev
2.4.0-6.1ubuntu1                                           OpenGL
Utility Toolkit development files
ii  glutg3                                                   3.7-25
                                                 the OpenGL Utility
Toolkit
ii  glutg3-dev                                               3.7-25
                                                 the OpenGL Utility
Toolkit development files
ii  libglut3                                                 3.7-25
                                                 the OpenGL Utility
Toolkit

Note that it is possible to compile register/Display against the
software rendering versions of GLUT which can have interesting
effects...