[MINC-users] Rawtominc problems

Michael Alexander Yee michael.a.yee at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 8 10:59:03 EDT 2009

To Soren:
Thanks for responding, but how do I check the file size, and is ofloat 32
bits?

To Andrew:
Thank you also for replying, but could you explain the $ nii2mnc command, it
does not seem to work with the minc software I am using - "command not
found."

I still do not understand why my command of:

cat name.img | rawtominc -float -ofloat -scan_range  -xstep 2 -ystep 2
-zstep 2 -xstart 46  -ystart 64  -zstart 37  name.mnc 91 109 91 -clobber

Gives me a "premature end of file" message.

Origin (x,y,z) 46,64,37
Dimensions (x,y,z) 91,109,91
Voxel resolution 2,2,2
Data type - 32 bit real