[MINC-users] rawtominc warning/error

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:59:24 EST 2009

Hi Leila,
 Thanks for reply - yes it does create the image and the file seems to be
intact and contain the correct header information.
 In my opinion that warning could be turned off as default since it creates
a message flood for what I would guess is a fairly normal situation (writing
a custom variable to the header, eg storing dicom fields).

Regards
Soren