[MINC-users] brain-view2

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 13 08:28:23 EST 2009

On 12-Jan-09, at 10:59 PM, Andrew Janke wrote:

>> sure, if you're up for making those packages. I think you'll have to
>> package up Quarter as well - I don't think that exists in the
>> repositories yet. Are you still using EPM to make packages or have
>> you
>> switched to something else at this point?
>
> Quarter?  I guess google would tell me but I am feeling lazy.

http://coin3d.org/coin3d_news/quarter-1-0-0-preview-release

A library that sits between Qt and Coin ...

> And yes still using EPM but not liking it anywhere near as much as I
> used to.

Time to move to real debian packages? (Real as in creating proper
packages, not necessarily real as in following all the debian
guidelines - there's something to be said for all of our software
installing in a separate location).

Jason