[MINC-users] Blurring a 4D minc volume?

Michael Ferreira mferre at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 19 17:08:04 EST 2009

Hi Jim,

Have you tried fmr_preprocess?  It's not part of the standard MINC
install, but it is available on most BIC machines.  We normally use it
to motion-correct and blur fMRI data.  But you can turn off the
alignment part with the -noalign option, and specify the amount of
blurring in millimeters with the -fwhm option:

/usr/local/mni/bin/fmr_preprocess -noalign -fwhm 6 input.mnc

This script should preserve the time info.  Nonetheless, you should
verify the output.

Regards,

mike