[MINC-users] redefinitions in volume_io/basic.h, multidim.h causing compilation errors on Windows

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:30:47 EDT 2008

Hi Leila,

The latest installer that I have seen is 19 July 2005 on the
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc/ page.  I think that was
version .08 or .09.  If theres a newer one, I'd be interested to try
it out.

The installer you created worked very well, and I'd like very much for
one to be available - makes my life so much easier when my stuff
depends on MINC.  I'm very curious how you created it - you have a
minccalc in there.  That requires flex, so i guess you found a good
one for Windows?

I'm also curious if you had to make adjustments to the CMakeLists like
i did to get it to build.  What version of Visual Studio?

Cheers,
Rupert

(See, i knew there was people that knew more than me out there :-)