[MINC-users] redefinitions in volume_io/basic.h, multidim.h causing compilation errors on Windows

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Sep 22 08:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi Rupert,

nice to hear from you.

I'm not trying anything fancy. I would just like to link with the dlls that I got from the BIC website, under MS VC++ 2003, and the compiler does not like some of the header files that I'm including...

Based on your text, it sounds like you know more about this issue than anyone else in MINCland. Is there a wiki that you could annotate, if you could manage to find the time?

Best wishes,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Semmelweisstraße 14
Leipzig, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 13
Fax: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 09