[MINC-users] problem with nu_estimate_np_and_em

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Wed Oct 22 11:11:41 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,
Sorry for the delay on this subject. A lot of work was pushed onto my stack. Now I have popped down to this issue again.
Nothing seems to be wrong with the input image. In fact, nu_correct is running fine on the same image on my 32bit ubuntu work station (minc deb installation).

se at rom:~$ nu_correct -version
Program nu_correct, built from:
Package MNI N3, version 1.10.1, compiled by rotor at mavis (i686-pc-linux-gnu) on 2008-05-17 at 08:01:11

The version that breaks is:

se at cerebrum01:~> nu_correct -version
Program nu_correct, built from:
Package MNI N3, version 1.10.1, compiled by se at cerebrum01 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) on 2008-10-07 at 11:35:07

Are there 64bit issues with the nu_correct script?

Simon