[MINC-users] bicppl on centOS (and RedHat)?

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 21 16:03:17 EDT 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has managed to compile bicpl on CentOS (or
RedHat)? The configure step doesn't like not being able to find
libppm. I installed the netpbm-devel package, but that doesn't provide
libppm (only libnetpbm v10).

There is a similar story for debian actually, where bicpl needs the
netpbm9-dev pkg instead of netpbm10-dev; but at least debian seems to
still provide the v9 lib, whereas I haven't been able to find that for
CentOS.

Thanks,

-- Alex