[MINC-users] Intrepid I386 packages

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 30 21:27:44 EST 2008

Hi Andrew,

   Yup, "apt-get mincbundle" now does its magic for the i386 packages.
An initial brief examination looks good, with the exception that the
various model files (305, 152, etc) do not appear to be apt-get-able.
Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

-Jim

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 5:58 AM, EJ Nikelski <nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>>   I've noticed that the Intrepid Packages file has been updated for
>> amd64, however, Packages does *not* include the i386 packages ...
>> although they do seem to be built.  Sadly, as I am using an older
>> amd-32 bit machine, the i386 packages would be awfully handy.  Any
>> reason why they were not included in Packages?  Just curious.
>
> Try now.  (well in about 20 minutes from now -- they are uploading).
>
> Unfortunately the machine that I build the 32 bit versions on is not
> that speedy..  meaning that they often don't build in time for the
> rsync thing that makes the Packages file.  Time to adjust a cron entry
> I think.

Jim Nikelski, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Bloomfield Centre for Research in Aging
Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research
Sir Mortimer B. Davis - Jewish General Hospital
McGill University
Tel: (514) 340-8222 x 2298
Fax: (514) 340-8295