[MINC-users] freeglut error on transform type in register, and default tranform type on register

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Wed May 28 03:45:15 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've obtained a transformation from register from homologous point pairs, and the rotation part of the result looks orthonormal, but I want to make sure that this isn't a coincidence.

I cannot see the Transform Type that register assumes, because when I do, I see:

freeglut (no_program_name): Unable to create direct context rendering for window 'Transform Type Selection'
This may hurt performance.
(is there an easy fix to this?)

Can anyone indicate what is the default transformation for homologous point pairs on register? Rigid or Procrustes, or something else altogether?

Cheers,

Michel