[MINC-users] minc-2.0.15 build error

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu May 22 10:14:04 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

I have tried to reproduce this error on another leopard machine but to
no avail...  'make check' works fine.

Have you made any progress on this yourself?  The machine I am using
has a 64bit build of hdf/netcdf that Alexandre did, are you also
building 64 bit of 32 bit?

--
Andrew Janke (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia +61 (402) 700 883