[MINC-users] problem while install the Minc on ubuntu

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:54:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:42 PM, bin lv <vikingy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I tried it as you suggested,but still i get the same problem. My system is
> 64 bit, is  this  a cause?

Nope, the fault is mine...  Vlad just alerted me to the same problem.
I had tested these packages on an upgraded system (from gutsy) in
which netcdf is a virtual package to netcdfg-dev and libnetcdf3 so the
problem did not manifest. I have just rebuilt all the packages and am
uploading them now.  Try again in 1/2 hour once they upload from Oz to
Canada and things should be good.

I have simply removed the netcdf dependency for now.