[MINC-users] ray_trace issue!

Lasse Riis Østergaard lasse at hst.aau.dk
Mon May 19 17:56:28 EDT 2008

Hi again

I now see that the issue is related to make_slice and not ray_trace!

In the example I provided make_slice creates this:

Q 0.3 0.3 0.4 10 1 2 2 F F
 0 1 1 1 1

 98.8034 140.093 0.842139
 98.8034 -59.1943 6.75685
 -100.572 140.093 0.842139
 -100.572 -59.1943 6.75685

 0 0 1
 0 0 1
 0 0 1
 0 0 1

I had expected a constant z-value of 5. Does make_slice find the closest
slice in voxel space?

Lasse