[MINC-users] newbee segmentation question

D. Louis Collins louis.collins at mcgill.ca
Tue May 13 18:50:44 EDT 2008

Jon,

how did you do the registration with register.  The register program
computes the transform from volume 2 (the middle column) to volume 1
(the first column).

If you loaded the subject's dataset into column one, and the target
brain in volume 2, ie:
	register subject_mri.mnc target mri.mnc
then your transform saved is backwards from what you want.

If this is the problem, then the following should solve it:
	mincresample -like standardbrain.mnc -invert_transformation -
transform target.xfm    lbl.mnc    lbl_stnd.mnc

-Louis