[MINC-users] win32 versions of register and Display

Laurence Mercier laurence at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 26 09:59:48 EDT 2008

Hello Michel,

I actually have register and Display running on my Windows XP machine...
but I installed it while ago and am not sure from what source. I wonder
if it is from the last package Andrew compiled for Windows (on top of
cygwin)? Or maybe it is from Frank Morales page. For register I can call
it directly from cygwin and for Display I first have to type startx and
then call Display from the X window.

Laurence