[MINC-users] win32 versions of register and Display

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jun 26 03:31:03 EDT 2008

Hello again,

I found windows binaries in Frank Morales' page, but they don't seem to run on Windows XP. [Typing register elicits a response "GLUT: Fatal Error in no_program_name: pixel format with necessary capabilities not found".]

The Windows MINC 2.0 software does not build Display or register.

If anyone can suggest where to look for win32 versions, that would be great.

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Semmelweisstraße 14
Leipzig, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 13
Fax: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 09