[MINC-users] Minc 1.5.1 64-bit compatibility bug

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:23:36 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 03:54, Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX
<acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>        Minc 1.5.1 includes ParseArgv as part of libminc. This library
> provides the argument parsing support for most libtools. rawtominc (and
> probably others) misuse ParseArgv when dealing with constants.
>
> <nice detailed explanation and fix>

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the report.  However you lost me a bit as I cant reproduce
this on my 64 bit Ubuntu hardy machine. Is this an OSX specific error
or have I missed something. I checked out a 1.5.x version of MINC with
the code you described and rawtominc -mri works fine.  I actually used
something like this:

   rawtominc -mri -short test.mnc 10 10 10 < /dev/zero

and all was good.  Still I admit that the code you point to should
result in a problem but I dont see it.  In any case I have it ready to
check in against the 1.5.X branch.  Still this begs the question of
why are you still sticking with 1.5.X?

--
Andrew Janke (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia +61 (402) 700 883