[MINC-users] Clustering t-maps

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 23 12:04:06 EST 2008

Paul GRAVEL wrote:
 > Hi Jason,
 >
 > Thank you very much for your help!
 >
 > Just to clarify something though, would I set n to 50 to get clusters
 > of 50 adjacent voxels?
No - the clusters are ordered in size of the cluster, and there is no
way of knowing what size each cluster will be beforehand. That's what
that mincstats command was for - use that to find the cluster volume
that you need for your threshold. It might be cluster 50, or cluster 10,
or 100, etc.

Cheers,

Jason