[MINC-users] Optimized VBM at the BIC

Marco Loggia, Mr marco.loggia at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 7 17:59:04 EST 2008

Hi all,

I would like to perform a voxel-based morphometry analysis on my
anatomical MRI data, adopting the "optimized" VBM procedure (i.e. with
the iterative process of segmentation and normalization which should
allow for a better voxel classification, as described in Good et al.,
2001). However, on the BIC's wikipages (even on the page entitled "VBM
optimized") I only see the guidelines for the "standard" VBM (i.e.
normalize THEN segment).

Could anybody tell me if it is possible to perform the optimized VBM
using our local software?

Thanks,

Marco

Marco L. Loggia

Ph.D. Candidate, Neurological Sciences

Alan Edwards Centre for Research on Pain

McGill University

3640 University St. Room M/19

Montreal, QC H3A 2B2

Tel.: +1 514-398-1271