[MINC-users] MINC cygwin binaries.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 10:38:16 EST 2008

Hi all,

Given that I no longer really have regular access to an XP machine to
play cygwin games I have finally got busy making a VirtualBox + Cygwin
image in order to continue to build the MINC tools for the cygwin
users amongst us.

Thus before I put these up for all takers, I figure it a good idea to
find a few crash test dummies first... So without further ado, the
link below will untar to a directory full of MINC goodness. So far it
is only MINC2 + mni-autoreg but it should work without you having to
build and install netcdf and HDF5 for yourself.  Although you might
have to and it will just indicate that I have not learnt all the
vagaries of cygwin just yet....

http://mavis.anu.edu.au/minc-beta/cygwin-minc2-2008-01-03.tgz

Quick instructions for use:

   1) Download cygwin and make it go

   2) untar the above link "somewhere"

   3) add "somewhere"/bin to your $PATH in your ~/.bashrc

Then mincmath/minctracc etc should "just work".

If this works well for people I will add all the other packages and
release a new more complete tarball.

ta

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883