[MINC-users] any epileptic patient or common people's EEG data?

Forrest Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:28:08 EST 2008

Hi guys,

Do you know have any EEG data of epileptic patients or common people? Or, do
you know any such data that are public and free ?

I am looking around to find some for my research. I want EEG data from both
epileptic patients or common people, so that I can compare features of both
kinds.

I wish i can find some free and public data. If you can let me know, I will
very grateful.

If you have some private data, please feel free to let me know, I can
discuss details about cooperations with you.

Thanks all,
Forrest

--
Forrest Sheng Bao
Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science

Forrest is an equal opportunity Email sender.
1. You are encouraged to use the language you prefer. Beyond English, I can
also read traditional/simplified Chinese and a bit German.
2. I will only send you files that can be opened by free or open source
software.