[MINC-users] training classify

Jamila Ahdidan jammam2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 08:29:27 EDT 2008

Hi all,
  I'm trying to find out how precisely I can use classify. I have created one tag file per minc file and I have in all 10 images (1 image per subject). I know that classify can save a training and load one too. Now my question is, how can I create a new training on the basis of the previously saved training and the tag file of the next image? I have seen that classify only either take a tag file or a training file. Is there a way to make it take both, or how do I use all my tags and train recursively?

  Many regards,
  Jamila